Tuesday, July 21, 2009

problem

Hey guys, i am currently trying to fix my clothing line,
the problem is not my computer, i got hit 2 days ago, macbook pro and it came with an ipod touch which i am currently listening to right now, i will get my dad to try to help me.
My first week of blogging has been an exciting one, i have had 180 views, 57 comments and 58 followers, in 1 WEEK! Please tell me what you guys would like on this blog,

Style Of The Week: Advice: My freind was dating 5 girls last week,
Today he is at home with no girlfreinds:
Moral: DO NOT CHEAT ON GIRLS THEY WILL FIND OUT AND TELL ALL THEIR FREINDS!!!!

Have a nice week ya'll and enjoy my blog!

9 comments:

  1. Lets see that line man.... dude what'd you do to get so many followers?......

    heartofayoungdynamic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wats up. i love yo style those outfits are fresh. i like dudes belt buckle with da glasses. dats tight.

    and since you got so many followers, could u get me some.

    thank you.

    DUCES

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes...thats the exact MORAL! dont cheat on us...cause we will find out..and efff tell! Lmao! Nice blog! Thanks for checking us out! :)
    Be back soon! We're following you now!

    -Kelly of *AF*
    www.theafigrls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh i luve lmfao im in miami trick!! and i like ure blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. hah luv ure blog ure friend seems cool and like a jerk!! like some of the guys i hang out with lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. ure friend sounds cool and like a jerk like most guys i hang out with. ure blog is pretty awesome! congrats on all the views and comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey i love that im in miami b***h shirt. thats hot! could u comment some of my posts. please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! nice blogg and the title is dope!
    Check out my blogg and start to follow and comment and I'll return the favor!!

    ReplyDelete