Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday was a kick ass day, I woke up to smell chocolate chip pancakes. I ate them sooooo quickly, then i put my BBC ice cream shirt on and my BBC jeans on and my favourite Kanye-Nike Sneakers.
I went to BBC at 11ish and bought 3 sweaters and 4 t-shirts! Then i went to the mall nearby and saw harry potter, which was actually pretty good, it was like 4ish and i was starving!!! SOOOO we went to my favourite restaurant THE KEG!!! Then i got a dope g-force watch and hung out wit my family the rest of the night.

PS: glad u guys like my blog, tell me if u want me to comment or give u advice to your blog,
TELL ME WAT U THINK!

Have a Dope day,
Roee

12 comments:

  1. --Sounds Like yyou had tuns' of F U N.!!.,,&&- A G R E A T,,time. ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. tht sounds awesome, can you tell all of your followers to follow my blog like you did

    tht'd help me out alot

    thnks bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, please email me your phone number at stunami97@yahoo.com
    we could collaborate and create some great designs

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey roee. i need help gettin followers on my blog. can u help me out. and by the way i love how u always have something to do. i mean we dont have BBC, or anywhere that sells kanye-nikes or anything. we have 1 mall here the only big stores we have is hollister and aeropostale. i think that is so exciting to me.


    but help me get some followers please and i'll keep commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey thanks for the comment on my blog i'll follow u if u follow me(: freakingfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for commenting, we really thank you for it ,come back to see the new fashion for the month

    Thankyou,team reallife


    copyrights@

    ReplyDelete
  7. wat up just returning the comment and i like the style of ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. also folloow my blog imgoingtobeastar.blogspot.com i am folling urs so follow mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! sounds like a great day! coool blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. ur BLOG is SUPER DUPER HOTT fareal DUDE!!!
    UR STYLE IS MADD CRAZY!! :D
    im followin you .... SOOO FOLLOW ME!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. umm cool
    blog, but you should add more stuff about new music, & fashion but overall, its cool follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dopppppeeeeee blog!!! AfterDef Museum likes this...we fans now...dope!

    WWW.AFTERDEF.BLOGSPOT.COM
    WWW.AFTERDEF.BLOGSPOT.COM
    WWW.AFTERDEF.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete